If you are looking for a clock, don't hesitate to buy it!
Double sided with large Roman numerals and a Paddington Station London 1854 motif, this clock offers an elegant outside timepiece. Its traditional design and compact size makes it suitable to mount in almost any garden or outdoor setting, creating a timeless addition that can be enjoyed for years to come.
With a classic Victorian design, this clock is housed in a weatherproof metal casing and comes complete with an attractive, ornate bracket that allows you to fix it outdoors.
- 1 x Wall clock
- Package includes:
- NOTE: AA batteries not included
- Powered by AA batteries (one for each face)
- (Detailed sizing shown in the pictures)
- Overall diameter: Approx. 20 cm
- Operating silently, the wall clock will not disturb you or your neighbours, creating a tranquil, peaceful environment. Suitable for both inside, such as hallways, porch and corridor etc. or outside as a garden decoration. Made from high quality materials.
- Housed in a weatherproof metal casing and complete with an ornate curved bracket, this can be mounted anywhere and enjoyed all year round
- Classic Victorian design with modern quartz movement, this clock comes complete with an attractive, ornate bracket that allows you to fix it outdoors
- The compact design with double clock faces means this clock will fit in perfectly to any garden. Suitable to mount in almost any garden or outdoor setting, creating a timeless addition that can be enjoyed for years to come
- Ideal for outdoor/indoor use. Powered by two AA batteries (one for each face). Double sided design, which is not only a practical clock for you to read the time, but also a beautiful decoration for your garden
|Overall diameter||Approx. 20 cm|
|NOTE||AA batteries not included|